Companies managing their bill of materials and change order processes with traditional spreadsheet and email methods will always face un-scalable obstacles towards reducing development time and operating costs. Top performing companies with higher revenue growth, margin expansion, and portfolio expansion found a better way to avoid the five most common barriers and develop new products. In this Engineering Live, our expert panel will discuss the obstacles you encountered and will tackle strategies for reducing development and operating costs.
During this Engineering Live, our expert panel will discuss:
- Catching and dealing with quality issues before they become a problem.
- Strategies to avoid scrap and rework that can drive development costs up.
- Tactics for managing material and supplier expenses.
- Methods for tackling inefficient development processes.
- Developing and paying attention to "Time to Market" product launches.