Many companies struggle to bring their corporate strategies to fruition. They simply fail to execute.
Presenters Peter Alle and Todd Ferguson, principals of Oliver Wight Americas, will tell of exceptions to this all too common fate. The difference between those companies that execute their strategies and those that do not? Frequently, it is Integrated Business Planning.
During this webinar, the presenters will explain:
• How strategy and execution – when linked with IBP – enables companies to outperform their peers.
• Ways to more clearly articulate, communicate, and monitor strategy that increase the likelihood of executing those strategies.
• How IBP provides a natural mechanism for an enterprise to align and realign strategies with execution.
Participants of the webinar will learn:
• How to use IBP to clearly connect strategy to portfolio management, demand management, and supply management.
• How IBP helps executive management to better focus on what matters to ensure the execution of strategy.
• How to stay out of the “weeds” day to day and lead the organization to realize its strategies and financial goals.
The execution of strategy is a common problem that most business leaders face. Oliver Wight principals have first-hand, practical experience in utilizing Integrated Business Planning. They, too, have faced the challenge of executing strategy and understand the nuances of connecting strategy and execution through IBP.