Manufacturing.net provides a complete portfolio of integrated marketing solutions with online products, video production, digital magazine delivery, single and multi-sponsored e-newsletters, two daily newsletters, resource guides, and sponsored webcasts that enable you to reach and sell to these key buyers in the plant operations market.
Manufacturing.net delivers to a global community the most up-to-date information shaping the manufacturing landscape. Whether it’s bringing to light new regulation that might change the way you run your business, detailing broad economic trends, or showcasing the latest trends in product development – Manufacturing.net has you covered.
Our dedicated editorial staff uses numerous industry resources to keep the site constantly updated with the latest and most relevant content on all the topics, critical issues, and market sectors relevant to the manufacturing and product development marketplace. The most vital and engaging of this information is then deployed to our valued readership via our Today in Manufacturing and Manufacturing.Net Newswire enewsletters.
Manufacturing.net’s editors present targeted news and analysis about relevant topics shaping specific manufacturing sectors. This fresh, first-look at need-to know information is a daily must-read for influential manufacturing executives.
We're happy to accept and review potential contributions for Manufacturing.net. Contributions are welcome from anyone with expertise or insight into the inner workings of manufacturing or how wider political/economic situations affect manufacturers.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
The following Contributor Guidelines should be considered when submitting articles for review.
- Submissions should be no more than 1,000 words.
- Each submission should include the author name, title and affiliation.
- Please include a headshot of the author.
- Exclusive pieces will be given priority, so please let us know if your article has previously been published elsewhere.
- Submissions should be written with an industry-wide perspective and not be promotional for any one product or company. Any promotional language will be edited.
- We reserve the right to edit the piece as we see fit, but we’re also happy to pass on a final draft to the author before it appears on the site.
- Because we publish new content every day, there’s no hard deadline for submission. However, we do reserve the right to publish the piece in accordance with our production cycle.
If you are having trouble with this site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem, and we'll reply with answers.