A recent Zebra Manufacturing Vision study on future manufacturing trends identifies transformational shifts in the manufacturing industry by 2022. Today’s manufacturers know the importance of producing higher-quality products with less waste, fewer raw materials and fewer errors, but many can be overwhelmed by the steps needed to implement visibility solutions to achieve long-term quality goals and meet increasing customer demands.
Join this informative webinar to understand more about the trends affecting manufacturers in creating a smarter plant floor, including Industry 4.0, IoT/IIoT, smart factories and connected operations. Discover actionable steps you can take today to start implementing smarter technologies to enable greater visibility within your organization, all while improving the efficiency and productivity of your workforce.
The webinar will cover:
- Manufacturing’s 5-year outlook
- Industry 4.0 trends driving manufacturers’ top strategies for growth
- IoT/IIoT connectedness to enable smarter plant floors and workers
- Disruptions with the end of Windows Mobile/CE
- Expansion of plant operations technologies
- Benefits of complete visibility into operational data
- Conquering mobility management challenges
- Tools and technologies to ease demands on IT staff