The Internet of Things (IoT) is radically changing the manufacturing business model and opening up new opportunities toward service oriented business model. According to the recently published Vodafone IoT Barometer, which is an annual study of how IoT is transforming business, 76% of companies believe that taking advantage of IoT technologies will be critical for the future success of any organizations. Many organizations already assign as much budget to IoT as they do to other high-profile technologies, such as mobile, cloud and analytics.
In this session, we will highlight key findings from the Vodafone IoT Barometer and explain:
- How IoT technology can enable manufacturing organizations to deploy new solutions and services.
- How IoT can optimize operational excellence and enhance customer experience.
- How manufacturers can take advantage of IoT technology for business transformation overcoming complexity when deploying on a global scale.
- How to plan and execute a smooth IoT deployment.
- How businesses are taking advantage of IoT technology today.