Company’s explosion-proof fluorescent emergency light is designed to provide high output and battery-powered operation in the event of power failures. The light is designed to withstand corrosive environments and provides operators a resistant light source that can withstand the rigors of wet environments.
Each light features:
- System that runs on universal 120-277 VAC power during normal operation, but that can run for 90 minutes on backup battery power in the event of power failures
- Built in battery system that automatically recharges and returns to a ready state for the next potential power loss
- Body constructed of glass reinforced polyester with a poured in gasket
- Acrylic lens which acts as both a shield and a light diffuser
- Bulbs that produce 5,900 lumens of light output with an operational life of 24,000 hours
Larson Electronics LLC, www.magnalight.com