The DustBoss® DB-RTM Ring from Dust Control Technology is engineered for industrial strength and longevity and is built with a high-quality stainless steel ring outfitted with a network of atomizing nozzles that deliver millions of 50-200 micron droplets per minute. According to the company, the ring is characterized by:
- By surrounding the discharge flow on all sides, it provides simple, focused dust management that is well suited to continuous duty, such as radial stackers.
- Availability in five standard sizes, from 17 inches (43.2 cm) to 100 inches (254 cm) in diameter.
- All five sizes can be customized with DCT’s Variable Particle SizingTM technology, allowing customers to specify different droplet size ranges to match specific materials.
- Designed without moving parts, the intrinsically safe DB-R is intended for elevated mounting.
- It requires no electrical power or compressed air.
- The water supply hose is connected directly to male pipe threads on the ring.
- Available options for the DB-R include a booster pump to elevate low water pressures, a variety of nozzle sizes and configurations and a water filter.
- Customers can also order the units with a two-way valve and/or hose included.
- The number and size of the spray nozzles vary by model.