This week Food Manufacturing has been hard at work preparing our July/August print edition that will mail out to our readers the second week of July.
While we have some pretty cool stories that we're excited to share (like the one from my most recent trip out to Portland, Ore.), it's been a little hard to keep the focus with Independence Day right around the corner.
Unlike most Americans who look forward to this weekend of cookouts and fireworks, I am just happy to have my boyfriend home for this important date in history. After serving five years in the U.S. Marine Corps away from me, I am beyond excited to hold him close this Fourth of July and thank the stars above for sending him home safely.
So as we prepare for the upcoming festivities of burgers, brats, BEER and family time, let's kickback and enjoy some laughs. In our fifth installment of the Friday Food Funnies, we've cooked up some pretty hilarious ones for you. Hope you enjoy!
Q: What do you call an empty jar of Cheez Whiz?
A: Cheez Whuz.
Q: How did the butcher introduce his wife?
A: Meet Patty.
Why Coffee is Better Than Women:
- A cup of coffee looks good in the morning.
- You won't fall asleep after a cup of coffee.
- You can make coffee as sweet as you want.
- No matter how ugly you are, you can always get a cup of coffee.
- Coffee doesn't talk to you.
- Coffee is ready in 10 minutes or less.
- When coffee gets cold, you can throw it away.
- Coffee doesn't take up half your bed and all the hot water.
That's all, folks! I hope the rest of your Friday goes by quickly and your weekend is long and relaxing. If you're craving some more laughs, check out last week's Friday Food Funnies here.