Anderson Power Products’ new 3-pole SBS®75G connector is available as a genderless wire housing or a right-angle PCB connector. The company says that the SBS®75G features:
- A mating interface that is touch-safe in all three positions, providing protection to the user by eliminating finger contact with live circuits per IEC60950.
- The genderless design allows both sides of the connection to be touch-safe, which is valuable in applications involving batteries, capacitors or cord sets functioning as a jumper.
- The right angle PCB connector has a compact power to size ratio that maximizes available PCB real estate.
- Press fit retainers on the housing secure and correctly position the connector to the PCB prior to soldering.
- It is sold as a fully assembled connector ready to pick and place for solder termination.