Think your food manufacturing facility is too small for automation? It’s time to think again. Today’s collaborative robots (“cobots”) quickly, easily, and cost-effectively automate secondary food-handling processes such as quality control, labeling, packaging, and palletizing. They’re easy to program with no engineering experience, and they can pay for themselves in less than a year. In this one-hour webinar presented by Universal Robots—the industry pioneer with more than 20,000 cobots deployed worldwide—you’ll learn how cobots can help you increase throughput, improve employee retention, and raise product quality to drive your competitive advantage.
Topics we’ll cover include:
• Outcomes calculations that show how cobots’ small footprint, low upfront costs, and easy programming drive fast ROI, even for small specialty producers
• The types of secondary food-handling applications where cobots are ideal, from handling small, delicate items through containers weighing up to 22 pounds
• How easy setup with no programming experience enables flexible redeployment for fast shift and product changes
• How cobots augment workforces and relieve ergonomic strain on employees, including built-in safety mechanisms that allow workers to share the robots’ work space
• Examples from case studies including low-volume/high-mix specialty production and “zero floor space” palletizing