According to W. S. Tyler, the company specializes in design, service, consultation and fabrication of custom metallic filters for prototyping and small production needs. These products offer:
- Migration-free filtration from 1 to 200 microns.
- Construction from stainless steel, Hastelloy, and other metallic filter mesh and/or metal-sintered laminates.
- Availability of filter-grade woven wire cloth in several twill designs to meet specific application requirements.
- On-site design and fabrication for a truly custom response to customer requirements.
- Compatibility with pressure and vacuum filters, filter candles, Nutsche filters, clean-in-place filters and fluidized bed dryers.
- Suitability for petrochemical, chemical, biotechnology, food and beverage, plastic and pharmaceutical applications.