Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com now offers the EPLCD-48-2L-100, an updated version of their popular wheeled-cart-mounted explosion-proof fluorescent paint-spray-booth light. According to the company, the cart light is characterized by:
- Provides a full-powered yet mobile light source that can be easily maneuvered about the work area.
- A new cart design that adds even better mobility and protection, as well as increased functionality.
- Equipped with the EPL-48-2L explosion-proof light fixture, this paint-booth-approved light produces 10,000 lumens of quality illumination that provides the even illumination, good color rendering and clear contrasting needed for paint booth operations.
- A copper-free aluminum construction, four wheels and a new fold-down handle that makes maneuvering the unit into tight spaces a breeze.
- Operators can roll this unit in the upright position or lay it flat.
- This fixture is approved for Class 1 Division 1 & 2 and Class 2 Division 1 & 2 locations where gases and vapors are present, meets Canadian approval standards and is built to resist the effects of corrosive marine conditions, as well as wet environments.
- 100 feet of abrasive- and chemical-resistant SOOW cord equipped with an explosion-proof plug is included.
- This light is designed to run on universal voltages ranging 120 to 277 VAC, and is available in 12 VDC, 24VDC, 347 Volt and 480 Volt versions as well.
- This portable light cart is ideal for paint booth operators who need the full power illumination of a dedicated light fixture, but find illuminating hard-to-reach areas, such as the underbody of vehicles, difficult.