Sheldon Manufacturing Inc. introduces the SHEL LAB Bactrox Chamber, the latest addition to its industry-leading Bactron line of anaerobic chambers. The company says that the chambers offer:
- Precise oxygen and carbon dioxide control from 1 to 20 percent.
- The ability to preserve optimal application conditions not only during incubation, but also in the chamber work station.
- Removal of cultures from the incubator does not require exposure of cells to undesirable oxygen or carbon dioxide levels.
- An advanced atmospheric controller that allows for the use of a highly accurate and long-lasting zirconium dioxide oxygen sensor, with independent oxygen and carbon dioxide control and logging.
- A standalone 300-plate incubator, so users can comfortably work without gloves in ambient room conditions.
- To minimize set-up time, the chambers include an extra- large vacuum-less sample pass box that takes only sixty seconds to purge.
- Other features of this unit include temperature control and logging, superior condensation control and ultra-bright LED examination lights inside the chamber.
- Ideal suitability for stem cell research, mammalian cancer research and clinical and research microbiology.