Once you’ve automated every possible process, how do you wring more costs out of your electronics production? Learn how small, lightweight collaborative robots (cobots) can help you automate manual processes such as final assembly, board testing, QA, and refurbishing applications—almost anything where floor space is at a premium and consistency is paramount. This webinar is presented by Universal Robots, the ISO 9001-certified industry pioneer in collaborative robots, with more than 20,000 cobots deployed worldwide.
In this one-hour webinar we’ll cover:
• Applications where cobots’ small footprint, low upfront costs, and easy programming drive fast ROI in environments from job shops to multinationals
• How built-in collaborative safety mechanisms allow workers to enter robots’ work envelope, optimizing floor space utilization
• How to automate collaborative work environments with manual up-stream or down-stream processes
• Examples from case studies such as automotive subsystems through low-volume/high-mix specialty production
• Outcomes of collaborative automation, including ROI calculations and impacts on quality, consistency, and employee turnover