According to Michael Porter, Harvard Business School Professor, sustainable competitive advantage requires both the right strategic positioning and operational effectiveness. The Internet of Things provides companies with the opportunity to take advantage of both of these business success components to create and sustain market leader status in the next decade. This webinar will focus on how manufacturers can leverage IoT to enable smart, connected manufacturing operations and significantly improve their operational effectiveness.
Register today to learn how the IoT enables the next wave of manufacturing operational performance improvements by delivering:
- Unified and real-time visibility into people, systems and things, enabling standardized KPIs across lines, plants and the enterprise
- Real-time notification and responses to issues, minimizing if not eliminating disruption to operations and unplanned down time
- Crowd sourced “collective intelligence”, allowing the expertise of the entire organization to be included in every operational excellence decision
- On-demand access to enable monitoring, interaction and execution from behind a desk, down on the shop floor, or in the field
- Role-based visibility into operational performance at every level of the organization and across the enterprise as a whole
- Smart process automation reducing human error and accelerating response times
Leveraging the IoT to enable smart, connected manufacturing operations is transformative, and companies that move quickly to execute on an IoT strategy will gain substantial and long-lasting operational advantages. The Internet of Things brings the visibility, flexibility, interoperability and intelligence required to unlock the full potential of your manufacturing investments, leading to significant operational performance improvements.