Join us on Tuesday, March 4, 2014!
It's no secret that manufacturing companies are struggling to fill the gap for skilled workers. According to a study by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), manufacturing headcount is projected to increase by 49.1%! With thousands of positions out there, how will your organization find the best candidates for your jobs? How will you beat out your competition? How will top talent find your available positions?
Join Irma Long, Director of Global Talent Acquisition at one of the world's largest suppliers of office products, ACCO Brands Corporation, and Jim Eckert, Solutions Consultant at leading talent acquisition solutions provider, iCIMS, Inc., for a webcast on levering recruitment software to win the war for top manufacturing talent.
This webcast will discuss:
• Keeping up with the expansion and growth of manufacturing jobs
• Filling your talent pipeline and engaging with passive candidates
• How to efficiently publish your jobs and reach large audiences
• Overcoming common recruitment and hiring challenges in manufacturing
• The benefits and return-on-investment of a recruitment technology
• A product walk-through of the iCIMS Talent Platform
At the conclusion of the presentation, a live Q&A will allow audience members to pose questions to our expert panel.
Be sure to pass this invitation along to your colleagues who may also be interested in learning how to attract skilled manufacturing talent.
Director of Global Talent Acquisition
ACCO Brands Corporation