To continue growing and expanding to new markets, manufacturers will need to continue improving processes and equipment that help cut costs and improve customer satisfaction. This second part of our webcast series, sponsored by Cognex, Apteam & Zebra, will examine the future of supply chain and distribution center management, as well as the technologies that will enable them to be successful today and tomorrow.
Topics will include:
- Inventory management strategies that are flexible enough to take advantage of changing market conditions
- Advanced planning and logistics strategies that improve DC performance and customer satisfaction
- New labeling and barcoding technologies that improve traceability, regulatory compliance, and inventory management
- Processes and equipment focused on worker efficiency
- Leading material handling practices