Now available on demand!
As products are rapidly changing in today’s high-tech world, the need to have revision control for product data in one place is more critical than ever. Not just to ensure that internal teams are fully aware of the latest changes, but to ensure that critical suppliers, who may be on the outside of the four walls, are also immediately aware of what changes may impact them.
Join us for a webinar that will discuss on how Trilliant grow from a small manufacturer of Network Interface modules to a leading global communications platform for the energy industry.
This webinar will discuss:
- How a cloud PLM allowed Trilliant to efficiently scale and transform their business.
- Best practices for inviting suppliers inside the firewall to collaborate on product record.
- The use of BPX collaboration for suppliers who are still in the evaluation phase.
- In-depth perspective on the financial benefits of Demand Analysis.
- How Trilliant was able to scale manufacturing without the need to hire a significant amount of people to keep up with customer demand.
- Streamlining purchasing, scheduling and customer service.