ALIQUIPPA, PA — The Profometer Corrosion is the most versatile corrosion analysis solution in the market based on the half-cell method. Proceq's unique wheel electrodes allow the fastest and most efficient on-site testing.
The Profometer's dual-core processor allows fast data acquisition and real time control over the measurement procedure directly on site. Its rugged housing is specially developed for testing in harsh environments.
The high resolution and illustrative Profometer touchscreen enables high productivity with 2D grid views, an assisted workflow and on-site post processing of the measured data. Together with the included PC software, it allows best possible analysis of the statistical data with efficient custom reporting.
- Intuitive user friendly interface for data acquisition
- Optimized workflow for rod and wheel measurements
- Customizable text can be entered for any specific location
- Flexible features enable the mapping of any irregular geometry
- Improved digital filtering to remove the effect of external noise (civil and industrial power sources)
- Profometer Link PC software for data analysis, combined data evaluation and reporting on any third party software
- Ability to create custom reports with exported graphs and charts
- Housing specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environments, including carrying strap, integrated stand and sunshield cover
- High resolution color display
- Battery lifetime > 8 hours
- 8 GB flash memory
- Dual-core processor supporting diverse communication and peripheral interfaces
- Future proof investment through direct upgrade possibilities to upcoming Profometer products