Northwest Analytics (Portland, Ore.) has launched its NWA Focus EMI solution, an enterprise manufacturing intelligence (EMI) solution that provides complete data source integration and real-time process analytics. According to the company, the solution’s two modules — KnowledgeBase and Collaboration — help manufacturers accumulate and disseminate knowledge across the entire enterprise. This helps dispersed manufacturing operations pinpoint and resolve issues or share best practices. Other benefits and features include:
- Support for all commercial databases for chemical manufacturing.
- A unique approach to data integration by direction accessing data where it “lives” before combining data from multiple sources and applying analytics in real-time.
- A system-wide KnowledgeBase module to put company-wide knowledge into a single database.
- A cloud-based Collaboration module that helps solve critical production issues.
- Existing installations in 14 Dow Chemical Company plants.
- An implementation time of 1-3 weeks.
To get more information, visit www.nwasoft.com.