KEEN Utility (Portland, OR) recently unveiled their Vista Energy work shoe with the following features:
- KEEN.ReGEN, a lightweight performance cushioning midsole that returns 50 percent energy with every step.
- Asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes that, according to the company, are 15 percent lighter than steel.
- Completely non-metallic composition for workers who require entrance through a metal detector on the job.
- A non-marring, two-layer mesh upper to increase breathability and air flow within the shoe.
- The KEEN.KonnectFit heel capture system for better fit and footing on the job.
- An oil and slip-resistant outsole with water-diverting channels to maximize surface area contact and improve traction.