The new smart Operator Interface can be customized to individual Standard-Knapp machines, and utilizes color touch-screen technology to offer a new level of intuitive machine control. Through computer-aided fault recovery, it reduces Mean Time to Recover (MTR) and increases efficiency for challenging 24/7 applications in the food and beverage industries. Some functions of the interface include:
- Speedometer to track machine speed.
- Color-changing button indicating the presence of machine fault errors.
- Product selection screen for choosing the product to be package.
- Maintenance screen for management of maintenance schedule.
- PLC Input/Output Screens for remote diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Machinery history, displaying all prior faults and stoppages.
U.S. Agriculture Interests Split Over Energy Bill
Egg Hatchery Investigation
Drought Cost Mexico 1.5 Million Tons In Food
Follow Food Manufacturing on Twitter