Chemineer recently released its high-efficiency XE-3 axial flow impeller for heat transfer, blending and solids suspension applications. According to the company, the XE-3 also boasts:
- As much as 10 percent more efficiency than the HE-3 and other high-efficiency impellers in turbulent mixing.
- A mechanical design that reduces weight, allowing longer shafts without the need for additional support.
- Energy savings in both new and retrofit applications.
- Repeatable results — from lab to full-scale operations.
- Construction from carbon steel, 316/316L stainless steel or high alloys, plus an extensive array of coatings.