Larson Electronics’ LXFlashlights.com introduces the EXP-LED-FX2 explosion-proof LED flashlight as part of its growing line of portable hazardous-location lighting solutions. According to the company, this flashlight:
- Produces impressive output and the versatility of multiple operating modes.
- Is compliant with U.L. and ATEX standards for hazardous locations.
- Is Class 1 Division 1 certified intrinsically safe and well-suited for use as an inspection or work light in locations where flammable gases, vapors and chemicals present an explosion or fire hazard.
- Features an ABS plastic housing and is equipped with a shatterproof LEXAN lens.
- Contains powerful LEDs that produce 160 lumens of illumination with up to 14 hours of runtime on a single set of batteries.
- Offers convenient and versatile operation — with dual operating modes including an 80 lumen spotlight mode, and an 80 lumen floodlight mode.
- Can also run in combination spot and flood mode to produce a full-power 160 lumen light beam with a wide spread and long reach.
- Is waterproof to protect against exposure to moisture, and a non-slip grip housing provides secure handling in damp or wet conditions.