Blackmer® has designed its XL Series sliding vane pumps to improve overall efficiency and performance in lube oil applications. According to the company, the XL Series is also highlighted by:
- Ductile iron construction that can withstand sudden thermal shock and stress well beyond the capabilities of cast iron pumps.
- Replaceable casing liners and end discs that allow easy rebuilding of the pump without the need to remove the pump from the piping.
- 1.25-, 1.5-, 2-, 3- and 4-inch port sizes with capacities from 5 to 345 GPM (19 to 1,305 LPM).
- NPT-tapped ports that are capable of running at motor speeds up to 1,750 RPM on 1.25- and 1.5-inch models, while 2-, 3- and 4-inch models have flanged ports.
- Improved performance, a longer service life and reduced maintenance requirements, while significantly reducing energy consumption in numerous transfer applications within a lube oil plant.
- Standard elastomers that include FKM O-rings with optional Buna-N or PTFE elastomers.
- Base mounting with helical gear reducers for all sizes, or an integral bracket for direct mounting to a NEMA C-face motor for the XL1.25 and XL1.5 models.
- A wide variety of optional mechanical seal components and vane materials.