Fairbanks Scales Inc. is now taking orders for the FB2550 heavy capacity truck and rail scale instrument, a 360-degree user-friendly scale. The company says that the FB2550:
- Can serve as the hub for various business needs and is fully capable of managing traffic flow, customer data, product data, diagnostics and reporting functions.
- Allows operators to remotely configure the instrument, perform maintenance, obtain transaction data and communicate diagnostic data through email.
- Features an ergonomic shape and a full-color touchscreen display.
- Manages up to eight scales, is capable of interfacing up to two network cameras and the images are viewable on the display, right from the operator’s position.
- Quickly matches inbound/outbound transactions to accurately capture accounting data.
- Lets operators visibly monitor, match, capture and print weighments data.
- Is capable of managing traffic lights and enables operators to control traffic right from the touchscreen.
- Allows users to create custom reports based on product, customer or even systemic error reports.