Tharo Systems Inc.’s H-600 Series 6-inch-wide thermal transfer barcode label printers, offered in 203 DPI and 300 DPI versions, feature a durable, all-metal construction with a cast-aluminum center wall for added strength. The company says that the printers also feature:
- The large media window for easy viewing and monitoring of supplies.
- A high-speed USB 2.0 interface for super-fast data transfer, a Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels, and an Ethernet adapter.
- They ship with a free version of Tharo Systems' EASYLABEL® Start software for custom designing and printing labels.
- Options include: Cutter, Internal Rewind with Stripper Sensor and Applicator Interface.
- No PC is necessary — download label formats to the printer's flash memory, unplug the printer from the PC, plug in a standard PC keyboard, take the printer to another location and start printing.