PORTLAND, ME - Kepware Technologies, the leader in Advanced Communications for Automation, announced that the company is bringing its award-winning communication and interoperability software solutions for the Automation industry on a global tour. Leveraging industry-leading events in April and May, the company will showcase its core product offering, KEPServerEX, as well as other products to solve today’s automation communication challenges.
“Kepware is experiencing an increasing interest, across all our vertical markets, for comprehensive communications for automation solutions,” said Tony Paine, President and CEO of Kepware Technologies. “To address these needs, Kepware will extend our presence to numerous industry events, and showcase our suite of applications that are proven to help organizations deliver process improvement and increased business efficiencies.”
Kepware spring events line-up includes:
· April 24-27, 2012 - Hannover MESSE, Hannover, Germany.
· April 25-28, 2012 - CSIA Executive Conference, Scottsdale, AZ.
· April 30 – May 2, 2012 - Manufacturing Leadership Summit, Palm Beach, FL.
· April 30 – May 3, 2012 - Offshore Tech Conference (OTC), Houston, TX.
· May 15-17, 2012 - ENTELEC Conference (The Energy Telecommunications and Electrical Association), Houston, TX.
· May 16, 2012 - OPC Day Europe 2012, Reinach/Basel, Switzerland.
· May 22-23, 2012 - The Automation Conference, Rosemont, IL.
· June 12-14, 2012 – Kepware Partner EXchange, Portland, ME.