Editor's note: Download and listen to the audio version below and click here to subscribe to the podcast.
Welcome to the fourth episode of the Today in Manufacturing Podcast, a new podcast brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week, we discuss:
- Monkey Plays Video Games with Neuralink’s Brain Interface
- New Warships Pull onto Beaches
- Gunpowder Plant Owner Denied Early Release
- Did a Single Tweet Cost Elon Musk $15B?
- Why a Plane's Engine Exploded over Denver
In Case You Missed It:
- USPS Selects Oshkosh Defense for Greener Trucks
- Case Against Milk Cooperatives Working Together Settles for $220M
- Tech Firms Pin Major Hack on Russia
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review on Apple podcast or whatever platform you use.
Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Jeff, Anna or David (at) ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.