Midbrook, Inc. (Jackson, MI) announces a new material handling conveyor called the “Shuttle Pro Conveyor,” a pneumatic transport (shaker) conveyor that is driven by air bellows technology. The bellows allow the Shuttle to reliably move scrap, finished products, or other materials. The t-slot mounting and cross bar allows the Shuttle Pro to be attached to any stamping press. Other features include:
- Use of only compressed air, making the conveyor 100 percent oil-free and seal-less.
- The availability of multiple sizes:
- The Shuttle Pro Model 450, with a push force of 450 pounds, a tray weight capacity of 112.5 pounds, and a part load capacity of 225 pounds.
- The Shuttle Pro Model 1000, with a push force of 1000 pounds.
- Air hook-ups, filter/regulators, and an airline supplied as standard, so installation is simple.
Check out www.shuttleproconveyor.com to get more information.