SAN JOSE, CA – NK Technologies offers a wide range of ground fault indicators, including the AGT Series. The AGT Series produces an analog 4–20 mA signal proportional to earth or ground fault current. When connected to a controller or data logger, NEC requirements for alarm can be met. Applications include current leakage detection (monitors heating or other loads to detect increases in leakage current) and accurate measurement of very light loads (providing faster response than temperature measurement).
Key features AGT Series features include True RMS Output – remains accurate on distorted waveforms like VFD or SCR outputs; Single Range – eliminates field range selection errors and zero and span pots; and Isolation – magnetically isolates output from the input for safety and eliminates insertion loss.
AGT Series specifications include:
• Output Signal: 4-20 mA, Loop-powered, True RMS
• Output Limit: 23 mA
• Accuracy: 1,0% FS from 10% to 100% of range
• Frequency Range: 40-400 Hz
• Power Supply: 24 VDC Nominal, 12-24 VDC
• Response Time: 600 ms (to 90% step change)
• Standards: UL, CUL 508 Listed
NK Technologies www.nktechnologies.com