NewAge Industries introduces Silbrade(R) Platinum braid-reinforced silicone hose. Platinum cured for the highest degree of purity and the fewest extractables, the hose’s reinforcement allows for increased pressure capabilities over unreinforced silicone tubing. Applications include medical and dental equipment, laboratory uses, blood and biological fluid handling, hot fill systems, beverage and dairy service, food handling, appliances, deionized water transfer, thermal protection and electrically-associated equipment.
Silbrade Platinum is manufactured using platinum-cured silicone thermoset material. The platinum curing results in far fewer extractables (chemicals that can migrate out of a material), allowing a purer flow of product within the hose. This can be especially important in applications involving food, beverages, dairy products, medicines and others related to taste or consumption.
Additional benefits of Silbrade Platinum hose include:
• Non-toxic ingredients manufactured from FDA compliant materials
• Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
• Substantially increased pressure capabilities over unreinforced tubing
• Nonreactive to body tissues and fluids
• Will not support bacteria growth
• Ability to resist extreme temperature variation: -100°F to 400°F / -73°C to 204°C
• Kink resistant yet highly flexible
• Excellent weatherability properties – resists U.V. exposure, ozone, gases and moisture
• Manufactured and packaged in a controlled environment
NewAge Industries, Inc. www.newageindustries.com