The innovative and uniquely designed Ribinator 2K is a high capacity rib saw designed to cut St. Louis style ribs and briskets. Engineered to cut through cartilage and hard bone without the use of a knife, the Ribinator 2K Rib Saw is a safe, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for rib and brisket processing.
An adjustable rib guide attached to the main feed belt conveyor allows for 4"–6” cuts and can be adjusted easily by the operator. Dual cutting lanes with laser light guides give you greater output and more consistent cuts than cutting by hand or band saw. Hold down belts keep ribs in place during the cutting process.
Safety is key in the meat processing industry. The Ribinator 2K Rib Saw boasts a safety stop bar to kill power to the machine, safety guarding with latch locks to prevent the machine from starting if guarding is not correctly secured and two emergency stop buttons on the machine and one on the control panel.
The Fusion Tech Ribinator 2K Rib Saw comes equipped with a number of standard features designed to for durability, sanitation and safety:
- Stainless steel type 304 construction
- All seams fully seal welded
- Open conveyor frame for easy cleaning
- 18” serrated, single bevel blade with removable guarding and top port to wash abscess
- Robust design
- Safety stop bar on infeed stops the machine when touched
- Safety lockout late prevents machine from operating if guarding is not correctly secured
- Safety guarding around the cutting area protects operators from injury
- Wash down components allow for high pressure washing
- Exceeds all AMI Sanitary Design requirements
Fusion Tech www.ftiinc.org