Stainless-steel intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) from Tote® Systems are designed to address critical high containment, efficient processing and thorough wash-down demands with bin-to-bin consistency. The systems:
- Meet cGMP standards of pharmaceutical, food, beverage, nutritional product and cosmetic ingredient manufacturers.
- Are constructed to ensure powder-flow consistency, uniformity and reliability.
- Feature all-stainless steel materials, adaptive design, attention to cGMP and Quality by Design (QbD) engineering to handle difficult powder flow and containment applications.
- Custom designed bins and hoppers that accommodate powder mass flow, funnel flow or intermediate flow discharge patterns.
- Tote engineers select from a wide variety of custom fittings and automated transfer options to offer container lids, loading and discharging valves, free-standing platform stands and other accessories to accomplish the required result.