Mettler-Toledo International Inc.’s high-resolution weigh modules offer fast and simple solutions for 100 percent in-process control. The company says that the modules are also characterized by:
- They can be used to check completeness of parts, kits or modules as well as quality of surfaces where material is added or subtracted.
- They feature a very compact design that can be seamlessly integrated into various machines and instruments.
- In an automated process, a weigh module can detect violations of weight tolerance of 1 ppm in a split second.
- Although lighting and positioning of the part doesn't matter, this method is suitable for complex shapes, hidden structures, material inconsistency, as well as transparent or reflective materials.
- The modules are tested with traceable weights to comply with TS16949 and ISO9001.
- Most feature a built-in calibration weight, which allows for automatic verification of function and precision, plus adjustment if necessary, at any time.