Industrial Magnetics presents its self-cleaning pneumatic line housing to improve product purity and protect processing machinery from tramp metal damage for dilute-phase pneumatic systems. According to the company, the pneumatic line housing additionally delivers:
- A series of 1-inch (dia.) rare-earth tubes on staggered centers (vs. a single center-flow cartridge circuit, which is often prescribed for pneumatic line systems) to ensure that all product flowing through the housing makes repeated contact with the magnets.
- A capture rate of ferrous and weakly magnetic stainless contaminants that exceeds most magnetic separation available for this type of application.
- The convenience to be routinely cleaned of captured metal contaminants by the simple flick of a switch, encouraging frequent and routine cleaning for optimum magnetic performance, and elimination of the time-consuming process of removing collected metal by hand.
- Accommodations for processing dry, powder and granular materials.
- A Nedox® coating to protect the magnetic tubes from abrasive particulates or corrosive materials, thereby helping to prevent product bridging or clogging in the magnetic housing.
- A leak-proof profile up to 15 PSI.
- The elimination of line pressure drops and surges.
- Operation in either a horizontal or vertical orientation.