SKF Maintenance Products’ SYSTEM 24 single-point automatic lubrication system has helped customers reduce costly unplanned downtime and extend bearing life for over 17 years. The company says that the system offers:
- Improvements to the previous system, including: no tool required to set up the unit, easily detachable batteries, improved dial readabilitiy, redesigned top ring for better grip and deactivation mode (useful during maintenance).
- The easy-to-install and easy-to-use devices deliver premium quality lubricant, and allow large number of lubrication points to be covered in a cost effective and reliable way.
- The units’ ergonomic and easy-to-read dial allows the dispense rate to be set by hand, without the need for special tools, over a user-selectable time period of 1 to 12 months.
- The comprehensive DialSet computer program, iOS and android apps make it easy to determine the correct system settings for the application.
- The dispensing function and lubricant levels can be easily checked through the transparent container and the system can be temporarily de-activated when machinery is not running.
- Lubricant is available in two different volumes, 125 milliliters (4.25 fluid ounces) and 60 millileters (2.03fluid ounces).
- The batteries can be easily removed after use, allowing the unit to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.