Cleveland Vibrator recently released its HK laboratory/pilot sieve towers with a heavy-duty vibratory design that enables quick sieve analysis of product samples with maximum throughput. According to the company, these towers also come with:
- The ability to accommodate up to 8 full-height sieves or a set of 16 half-frame sieves for dry or liquid slurry materials.
- Variable-speed settings that permit complete control — whether using the standard dual-outboard rotary electric drives or an optional electromagnetic jogger table.
- Availability in 8-, 12- or 17-inch diameter sieve sizes down to 635 mesh (20 microns).
- Construction from 304 stainless steel or non-metallic material.
- Electric or air operation for tabletop or caster use.
- Fast cleanup and assembly.
- An optional ultrasonic vibration upgrade to support mesh sizes down to 10 microns.
- Ideal suitability for powder chemical, metal powder, ceramic, food product or pharmaceutical applications.