Oxford Instruments Magnetic Resonance will be showcasing its popular MQC analyzers at the American Oil Chemists Society (AOCS) Annual Meeting, May 16th – 19th, 2010 in booth #431 at the Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Ariz. According to the company, the analyzers:
- Are ideal for determining the oil content of seeds, nuts and grains and a wide variety of processed foods.
- Acquire a signal from the whole sample and not just from the surface, providing better accuracy and precision than alternative secondary techniques.
- Are able to simultaneously measure both the water and oil concentrations.
- Are compact in size.
- Have a 17-inch LCD flat screen monitor.
- New test and diagnostic software makes remote servicing of the instrument a cost-saving convenience.