The new 7375 and 7376 high-flow pressure regulators from Cat Pumps set the system pressure, by-pass unused liquid without interrupting system operation and protect the pump from exceeding set system pressure. The regulators feature:
- 10-75 gpm (38-284 lpm) flow range.
- The same conical piston/seat design used in Cat Pumps’ 5-35 gpm (19-132 lpm) family of pressure regulators.
- The ability to handle a variety of liquids including fresh water, sea water, clean oils, oilfield wastewater and chemicals.
- Flow through inlet/outlet design for easy installation and compact footprint.
- Stainless steel construction with FPM elastomers for durability and chemical compatibility.