Chemineer, a unit of Robbins & Myers Inc., now offers Kenics® heat exchangers equipped with streamlined Kenics static mixer elements. According to the company, these thermal units also provide:
- Maximum transfer rates even with highly viscous, difficult-to-process materials.
- Suitability for a range of process applications.
- Less space, less energy and less time to process than other designs.
- A higher availability of heat transfer coefficients for fast, uniform heat transfer.
- Heat transfer rates of 3 to 7 times greater than conventional empty tubes.
- The capacity to withstand pressures to 10,000 PSI.
- All metal and alloy construction.
- Special connections and fittings.
- ASME/TEMA compliance.