Sierra's Innova-Sonic® Model 205 thermal energy/BTU meter is a transit-time ultrasonic flowmeter designed to measure the thermal energy flow rate and totalized energy consumption in liquid heating and cooling applications. The Model 205 meter features:
- Accuracy of ±0.5 percent of reading.
- Built-in totalizers and data loggers.
- Built-in SD card and a supplied data-analysis and graphing program.
- Ultrasonic transducers, remote electronics and two PT100 resistance temperature detectors.
- Operating temperature range of –40°F to 340°F.
- Bi-directional flow range of 0.0 to 40 fps liquids (0–12 mps).
- Compatible with pipe sizes from 1"–200".