Why does the first week back after a holiday weekend always seem to drag?
It could be that our bellies are still full of burgers and beer, or perhaps that we stayed up way past our bed times thinking we are still teenagers.
Whatever the case, I am happy to announce to you (as if you didn’t already know) that it’s finally Friday!
For those of you who are regular readers, you should know what that means: the Friday Food Funnies!
So without further ado, let’s go half some laughs:
- I hate it when I go to the kitchen to get some food, but only find ingredients.
- What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s Pop?!
- Why was the cucumber mad? Because it was in a pickle!
- What does a mixed-up hen lay? Scrambled eggs.
- What’s a cheerleader’s favorite drink? Root beer.
- What do you get if you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician? A yam session.
That's all, folks! I hope you enjoy your long weekend with family and friends. If you're craving some more laughs, check out last week's Friday Food Funnies here.