While many of the debates surrounding enterprise software in the manufacturing sector have subsided, one of the most significant obstacles remains – the ERP implementation process. With concerns ranging from production downtime to delivery delays to data loss, taking steps to ensure a smooth software integration, expansion or upgrade not only preserves resources, but insolates against crushing disruptions.
In this live presentation, with industry experts discussing these critical issues, the panel will discuss:
- Factors contributing to ERP implementation success
- Best practices for ensuring a quick and painless process, whether it’s an initial implementation or expansion of current capabilities
- Potential obstacles and how to avoid them
- How to continue data sharing practices and best utilize this new and/or expanded asset
- Ensuring timelines are met and budgets are kept in check
Sponsored by: Epicor