Cincinnati, OH—Zontec Inc., the international developer of Statistical Process Control (SPC) software solutions, announced an update to the Synergy 3000™ for its customers worldwide.
“These new capabilities provide manufacturers a comprehensive view of their SPC data from their global supply chain,” said Zontec President Warren Ha. “Because the Synergy 3000 version 4.0 is built on cloud computing, customers instantly access quality business intelligence data about all their facilities and suppliers regardless of location, on the device of their choice.”
Zontec is consistently releasing innovative capabilities for its product line so that users at all levels can increase productivity, reduce product defects, boost production rates, effectively manage production assets, and contribute to the ongoing profitability of the business.
Our customers are pleased with the new enhancements as well. “We recently upgraded to the Synergy 3000, and I really like the new capabilities in version 4.0,” said Tim Stutzman, System Analyst for Oregon Freeze Dry, Inc. “The new alert for operators when a check is due will be very helpful. The keypad feature provides us flexibility for the future. I also think that the customizable Cost of Analysis Report will be beneficial for the business.”
Here is a brief highlight of some of the new cutting-edge features:
- A Cost of Analysis Report to determine which process is incurring the greatest cost
- An automatic Certificate of Analysis Report which includes setup, view and run features
- Three Chart option to display Xbar, Moving Range, and Range Chart
- Ability to view control limits, specification limits and notes all from one view
- On screen numeric key pad option for data input without a keyboard