Phenomenex Inc.’s roQ QuEChERS kits are designed for the cleanup of multiple pesticide residues in food prior to HPLC or GC analysis. The company says that the kits offer:
- A number of usability features specifically designed to facilitate and improve the largely manual QuEChERS technique.
- Rigorously tested tubes and superior tube caps ensure leak-free performance.
- The low-extractable tubes ensure the cleanest possible extracts.
- roQ flat-bottom centrifuge tubes are designed to stand upright so they can be easily placed on a scale for sample weighing.
- The roQ salt packets have a unique, easy-pour design that minimizes spills.
- QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) is a popular two-step sample preparation approach for the extraction and analysis of multiple residues.
- A wide range of roQ QuEChERS extraction and dispersive SPE (dSPE) kits are available to meet the needs of different food matrices.