Airmaster Aerator has designed its Turbo X-Treme Magnum aerator with a rotating water cannon that sprays water constantly from above to provide the maximum in foam suppression. According to the company, this 50-HP floating/surface aerator additionally boasts:
- The capacity to spray over 100 gallons of water per minute in an approximate 230-foot diameter to achieve foam suppression, aeration, evaporation and cooling.
- 360-degree rotations of the water cannon in 1 minute and 35 seconds.The power to pump up to 12.5 million gallons of water per day.
- A separate 7.5-HP grinder pump to power the water cannon.
- Suitability for a variety of applications, including municipal, industrial, agricultural and disaster recovery.
- An optional chemical injection port for adding enzymes and de-foamers.
- Stainless steel construction.
- A 1-year warranty.