Wilden® has designed its Pro-Flo X™ Hygienic Series stainless steel air-operated double-diaphragm pumps for sanitary performance, which is necessary in a variety of operations, such as food processing. The Pro-Flo X™ also boasts:
- The versatility, safety and capability needed to efficiently pump a full range of viscosities, solids and shear-sensitive products.
- Integral-piston PTFE diaphragms to enhance the cleanability of the pump’s liquid path (on Saniflo pumps).
- Passivated 316L stainless steel component construction (on Saniflo pumps).
- Wilden’s patent-pending Pro-Flo X™ air-distribution system, which allows you to control flow rates with the turn of a dial, resulting in reduced energy usage.
- No mechanical seals or rotating parts, eliminating any nooks and crannies where product components can be trapped and compromise the sanitary operation of the pump.
- An energy-efficient design to offer higher performance, lower operational costs and performance flexibility for a wide array of industries.
- Compliance with EHEDG, 3A, CE, ATEX, USP Class VI and FDA CFR 21.177.