Clarke’s new Vantage 14 Micro Scrubber is a battery-operated scrubber designed for small-area cleaning applications. According to the company, the scrubber offers:
- A fully-adjustable rotating deck, allowing the scrubber to deliver effective cleaning results in both forward and backward directions.
- Designed to replace traditional mop and bucket cleaning procedures, it features a compact, maneuverable design, allowing users to tackle diverse cleaning jobs.
- The rotating deck features an integrated squeegee, providing simultaneous clean and dry capabilities in all directions.
- Operators can push the machine forward, or they can easily flip the machine up, triggering the deck to rotate for backward scrubbing performance.
- Quiet operation at only 64 dB A allows for daytime cleaning without interrupting facility occupants.
- Extended operation with 2-hour battery-operated runtime and convenient on-board battery charger.
- Ideal for use in small area applications that require reduced noise and safe, clean floors.