Clarke announces a new, cost-efficient rider scrubber, the Focus® II Rider with BOOST®, delivering simple operation while meeting green cleaning requirements. According to the company, this solution is characterized by:
- Available with a 28- or 34-inch disk deck or a 28-inch BOOST deck, it satisfies diverse cleaning applications.
- Featuring innovative BOOST technology, the BOOST deck delivers quality cleaning with the ultimate in green benefits.
- BOOST eliminates costly chemicals, slippery floors and undesirable odors with easy floor finish removal without the use of chemicals.
- With BOOST, the Focus II Rider uses up to 70 percent less solution, extends equipment pad life by 40 percent, provides longer battery runtime and cuts labor time in half.
- Up to 155 minutes of continuous scrubbing without a dump or refill minimizes downtown, while enhancing productivity.
- Increased down pressure of up to 225 pounds allows for one pass cleaning of heavy soils.
- Best-in-class maneuverability and water pickup with a wide turning radius and heavy-duty steel side skirts provide superior wiping and water containment.